Father’s Day was not celebrated in the US, outside Catholic traditions, until the 20th century. It was introduced in the early 20th century to complement Mother’s Day by celebrating fathers and male parenting. So how about get him a totally awesome gift he will love this Father’s Day.
If you’re like me, the whole tie and tool giving is getting a bit old and predictable. Not to mention Dad probably has enough of that stuff by now. Try these awesome gifts this year instead.
1. Personalized BBQ Grill Set in Bamboo Case – Let’s face it, dad usually ends up at the grill sometime during the summer. Give him this unique personalized gift that he can use over and over. 2. Custom Engraved Glass Beer Mug -You can totally get Dad a mug from the store because let’s face it mugs are awesome. BUT… how about this year try this handsomely engraved design personalized with the kids birthdays that Dad can actually use everyday for any beverage. 3. KeySmart Extended- Compact Key Holder & Key Chain Organizer – Let dad say goodbye to the jingling house and car keys and hello to the sleek, pocket-sized key organization system that saves time and space in his pockets. 4. 1Tac TC1200 Flashlight- A serious flashlight for a serious dad! You might be thinking, he already has a flashlight, but is his flashlight one the US Navy Seals and Coastguard rely on? This flashlight is built to withstand anything. 5. Butcher Box – Again, what dad doesn’t like the smell of good BBQ? This could be the perfect gift for him. This is a subscription service that delivers amazing, humanely raised and organic meat straight to your door. It is more fresh and tastes better than anything you can buy in the store. Dad is sure to love the amazing bacon and the delicious and juicy steaks! Plus, if you use THIS LINK, you will get 2lbs of Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon for FREE! 6. Fixd Car Health Monitor – Some dads know a lot about cars and some dads know a little about cars, but either way, most dads like to pretend they know everything about cars. This nifty little tool with help dad diagnose any problem with their car. No more getting taken advantage of at the mechanics.
7. PowerUp Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane – this awesome gift is for the techie dad who is also a big kid at heart! Bring his favorite “blast from the past” to the present when he turns a paper airplane into a remote-controlled flying machine! Equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology, he can control his plane with his smartphone through the Power Up app.
8. Hangry Kit – They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. This is the greatest gift ever made for a dad. Give dad a box full of the manliest snacks on the market. Not only will they get a laugh at the box when they open it, they will be treated to a variety of snacks that you can’t get bored with!
9. Tac-Force Engraved Pocket Knife – NCIS character Gibbs “Rule number 9 is always carry a knife”. So get your dad this awesome personalized pocket knife that he can carry with him and use whenever he needs it.
10. Whiskey Stones and Whiskey Glass Gift Boxed Set – Give dad the father’s day (or any day) gift he’ll be talking about for years to come. This set of whiskey glasses and chilling rocks is sure to put a smile on his face.
Let us know what you think of this list. Comment below with gifts you have bought and if you like any of these. Also, remember SHARING IS CARING.